Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Presto is Gold (Part 59)

I had to wait 172 hands into the session to finally see pocket fives in the hole. Of coure they didn’t disappoint. Luckily for me, my opponent was a complete idiot and misplayed his hand beyond belief:

*** HOLE CARDS ***
CO calls $4
Fuel55 raises $8 to $12 from the Button with [5h 5d]
CO calls $8

*** FLOP *** [2h 3d Ac]
CO checks
Fuel55 checks

*** TURN *** [2h 3d Ac] [Tc]
CO checks
Fuel55 checks

*** RIVER *** [2h 3d Ac Tc] [4h]
CO bets $16
Fuel55 raises $36 to $52
CO calls $36

*** SHOW DOWN ***
Fuel55 shows [5h 5d] (a straight, Ace to Five)
CO mucks hand [2s 2c] (well played dude!)
Fuel55 collected $131 from pot

I wonder if I shove, does he call? Lol - I love donkey stakes …

1 comment:

Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

Yeah, I think he calls whatever you put out there.

Plans are set, I'll be in vegas by 3:00 on Tuesday, outta town on Friday afternoon. Man pass comes with conditions, be home to watch kids on Saturday Morning. Meh.

What time is dinner?